well, seems like the human exhibit won’t be multigenerational.
“As you can see, the human mating ritual severly damages the males ability to produce reliable offspring, explaining why earthings are so primitive, fragile and underdeveloped”
“Now you can see the female actually throwing portions of their nest at the male. The thing she is hitting him with right now is a ‘chair'”
*gasp* This can’t be Yumi. It just can’t be Yumi.
The first panel is awesome, though.
Sharp, blunt, poisonous, whatever it takes Andy Go. You’ll get over her when you get a replacement.
Divorce…Italian Style(not rly, but its still a good film),
Evil Andy Go
Dude, for serious, this was funny at first but you have definitely carried it way past the boundaries of good taste.
It has to be Dash or a clone with Dash’s DNA or something.
Oh man, that was a nice pay off.
Actually, that makes me stop and think about it now.
1. She went through all the dimension hopping nonsense and signed their contract just to do that?
2. What kind of contract did she sign in the first place? After doing that, her stay in the exhibit is gonna be just plain awkward until they send her back. I don’t think they’ll be so quick as to send her back until maybe a day or two, maybe even a week.
3. With two and three in mind, is it possible this alternate Yumi is insane?
4. On the flipside, if everything’s on the up and up, it looks like the Andy from her universe is an awful person (clearly enough to have her go through all that work just to knee him in the junk). I wonder if that’ll lead anywhere.
Yeah, I should probably just go to sleep.
Damn every update leaves more questions than answers.
But that’s really what most good fiction does, has some element of suspense/waiting for revealing details, no matter what it is
Never saw that coming!
I hope not everything looks bad for lil Andy and he’ll be able to talk her into knowing he’s not a douche…
That’s Dash. I’M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW
That’s what I thought at first, but why would Dash behave like this? Dash lacks guile. So now I think this is not Dash, but alt.Yumi. And alt.Yumi’s Andy appears to be a right proper bastard. So the trick now is for Andy to get out of the zoo by getting the Evil Andy Go (hah!) to take his place.
Maybe this is some kind of test Dash is running. Remember: Andy as a human is an animal to all Praxians. God, I hope I’m wrong.
well, Dash knows about the plan, she might be playing it up.
Well, he deserved this anyway for getting her tricked into being an alien zoo exhibit…
Ha! You might have been destroyed, but I remain intact! Yumi’s attack is foiled!
Well then… I guess I’ll be here… Doing nothing… Again…
Can’t help but laugh. Hahah – you go girl! (maybe…) I’m kinda confused.
Its a guilt dream, guys. Yumi isn’t there
Who’s to say they’ll send Yumi home if things don’t work out? Perhaps they’ll send Andy home instead, then he’ll have to try to rescue Yumi.
My theory is she’s made at something alt. Andy did, assuming this is an alt. Yumi.
The Hell is going I’m slightly confused >.> So I guess No Clones this time???!!
Another couple theories:
1) what if time behave differently between the 2 world? Maybe he’s gone for over 6 month without a trace, everyone believed he was dead, and Yumi is just venting out frustration ?
2) Maybe Yumi read the whole contract, and is doing that to get him ejected? (let’s hope she has a back-up plan to save herself)
3) Maybe Dash disguised herself as Andy to convince Yumi to come, and created a situation?
4)Maybe Yumi is Dash, and she’s recreating a situation she saw in a human’s movie.
Oh c’mon people. It’s obvious that this Yumi is not the real Yumi. Yumi is in Europe!
Plus the fact she said “I’ve seen your pruny dinklage before”?
Must agree with Seung and JAGfor. This all seems to be off. I think he is going to wake up soon.
For sure Yumi- just not the one from Andy’s dimension. Alternate dimension Yumi. Glasses instead of contacts. Her and Andy have been going out for a while there (hence her already being familiar with Andy’s package).
also a writer, and different personality
Absolutely agree! Dash tuned in to some close alternate reality and brought the Yumi from there. And that Yumi has apparently been in and out of a relationship with Andy for some time.
And I thought his pruny dinklage couldn’t shrink up more than it is already…
NAME — Get a Gravatar
©2010-2016 Derek Kirk Kim & Les McClaine | Powered by WordPress with ComicPress
| Subscribe: RSS
| Back to Top ↑